See How Young Citizens Works
Hands-On Social Studies
Young Citizens makes it easy for teachers to
- meet the needs of all learners using leveled student readers;
- use a hands-on approach to teaching skills with markable maps and globes; and
- extend the learning, giving students opportunities to apply knowledge at new levels.
Interaction with Text and Images
Your students will also have opportunities to
- interact with a variety of text and images;
- talk about their discoveries with their peers; and
- interact with primary sources such as historical photos.
Active and Scaffolded Learning
With the aid of desk maps and kid-sized globes, students get hands-on skills practice, engage in conversations, and respond to their peers’ ideas. Maps and globes are scaffolded to meet the needs of students in Kindergarten through Grade 5.
Get a Free Sample
Please fill out the form and your curriculum specialist will be in touch shortly.