Resources to Bring Inquiry into the Digital Classroom
Reach out for one-one help, or simply peruse blogs, webinars, free lessons, and more!
You don't have to face building a digital classroom alone
In a changing world relying more and more on digital learning anc communication, it’s easy to feel like you’re in it alone. But we are here to make incorporating digital teaching a comfortable experience. Browse through to find resources that will help you develop essential skills for building and maintaining a digital classroom.
Webinars for Digital Education
With dozens of webinars on a variety of topics, we encourage you to take some time to watch the videos relevant to you. Here is a list of webinars that are related to digital education.
- New to Active Classroom? Let's Get Started!
- Question and Inquire: Develop Inquiry through Compelling Questions
- Setting the Foundation to Think Critically: Promoting Inquiry in the Elementary Classroom
- Inquiry-Based Learning: Primary Sources for History, Geography, Economics, and Civics
- Using Evidence to Support Student Learning: Now That's Powerful!
- Micro-Credentials: The Newest Form of Professional Learning
- Using Digital Mapping Activities to Develop Critical Thinking
- Deepening Student Learning: Taking Action and Communicating Results
- Content Exploration: Utilizing C3 Inquiry to Develop Student Skills
- 5 Steps to Developing Inquiry for K–5 Students
- Advancing Biliteracy in the Elementary Classroom Through Hands-on Activities
- Getting the Most Out of Active Classroom Text to Speech Assessment Tools and More
- Applying C3 Digitally: Making the Framework Make Sense to All Students
- Inquiry in the Secondary Classroom: Teaching Students to Ask Their Own Compelling Questions
Still curious? Click the button below for the full list of all our webinars.
Micro-credentials for educators
Our micro-credentials are designed with teachers in mind. Adaptable to each teacher's schedule and teaching habits, each micro-credential can be used in your digital classroom.
Find the right micro-credential for you and cultivate the skills that matter to you the most.
Download free lessons designed for digital learning, covering topics relevant to today’s issues to help keep your students engaged.
Powerful Digital Platforms Complete the Classroom
Education from anywhere!
Turn a student’s devices into learning tools, and make it a seamless experience with powerful core and supplemental materials
In an ever more digitized world, it has become more important than ever for educators and students to bring digital into the classroom. We support your goals and we are here support you as you help students use the digital world as a way to facilitate their own learning.
Our dedicated curriculum specialists are ready to work with you to implement a solution that meets your current and evolving needs. As you navigate the myriad challenges and decisions necessary to keep your community thriving, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. Click on the program below to learn more and sign up for a free trial.