Nystrom Desk Atlas
essential for Texas secondary schools.
Maps are just the beginning
The newest edition of the Nystrom Desk Atlas enables students to visualize the world’s lands and peoples, compare continents, and understand environmental, economic, and cultural issues.
A World of Learning
Available in Print and Digital
New in this Edition
updated to reflect the most recent data. This longer edition also includes a new design and new photos.
- New Understanding Map Projections spread
- New chart, graph, and information about internally displaced people
- New map covering the Syrian refugee crisis
- New map of Cuba and its neighbors
- New Deforestation map
- New Air Pollution map
- New Issues Today articles: National Development, Refugees, International Organizations, Urbanization, and Rising Sea Level
- And more!
Learn more about the Nystrom Desk Atlas.
Please fill out the form and a Nystrom representative will be in touch shortly.