Atlas of Texas History
Clear and comprehensive methods to build geography skills while visualizing history
A New Way to Use Atlases
Encourage discussion by reviewing the Modern Texas unit to compare and contrast the changes that have occurred in the state over the years. Students can pinpoint significant changes and discuss how these changes have made an impact on Texas.
Available in Print and Digital
Bring The First Edition Nystrom Atlas of Texas History to life both at home and in the classroom. All the great information available in the atlas is now easy to enjoy digitally. Create a fun and interactive experience for students.
In This Edition
- An easy to understand “Using This Atlas ” guide
- Notable Texans excerpts give a spotlight to those who played major roles in history
- Land maps showcase geographic diversity
- Understand the conflicts between the different groups that settled in Texas
- The Modern Texas Unit covers what living in Texas is like today
The Atlas Pack for the Atlas of Texas History brings together the atlas, student activities, and digital platform for a seamless curriculum.
Mapping Georgia History
Mapping Texas History is a hands-on program developed to ground Texas history students in the geography of where each line in the history book actually happened.
- By using evidence from visual resources and text, students can gather, organize, and synthesize information
- The program pushes students to think critically with interactive activities that are available exclusively online
- Build a powerful foundation in the classroom by having students map out key themes and events to discover patterns and relationships in history.
Learn more about the Atlas of Texas History.
Please fill out the form and your dedicated curriculum specialist will be in touch shortly